Quote of the Dayyy :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's fun again (Part I)

This was in conjunction with Thaipusam Day. Hey, we're not going to Batu Caves kay? :)
Finally we had a nice outing again.
So, a nice meal which cannot be skipped.
Not a budgeted meal tho, seriously we spent a lot on food, it's a lottttttt. =(
But nvm, i still think that nice food deserve a price.
=p

Starter for us. A small bun to fill our empty stomach first.
I love the butter.

Euro-Deli is famous of its sausage and pork.
See the huge sausage?! It's so damn big.



Pasta is my favourite :)



The fats in the pork.
@.@

Our second couple tee. LOL.

Uisyeh~ Handsome guy.

ELMO~!!!
He's being so childish. Haha.

Addicted to i-phone.

Another one.

I'm the durex girl.
OMG, sounds so wrong! -.-

This? Elmo girl? Hahahahaha.
xD

We're the Elmo's family.

No comments: