When you study hard, you must also play hard!
So fun is unstoppable, this is uni's life!
Agree? :p
So fun is unstoppable, this is uni's life!
Agree? :p
Snow falling down.
♥
♥
CNY atmosphere @ I-city.
How great is that.
How great is that.
This is red, yellow, blue and green.
=)
=)
They were so reddish with their jersey.
Group photo with the peacock.
This pic was not as nice as i expected.
=(
This pic was not as nice as i expected.
=(
Colour trees in the sky!
Lovely swans.
And here is the lovely pair.
♥
♥
Pose copied from a HK drama.
xD
xD
I'm the little girl in your heart.
Best pic of the day!
We want to be as tall as giraffe!
Hahahahaha. :D
Hahahahaha. :D
The 3 brothers.
=)
=)
Here goes my first trip to I-city. Guess if i went during christmas time, i would have seen even more lights.
Also, not as nice as i expected. Many bulbs were burned. =.=
When will be our second time? But i don't really have the intention to go for second time. LOL.
Gambled with bf's Nilai family last night. It makes me even miss my home now.
I want to go back to celebrate CNY. I'm gonna pass this week very soon and it's time to go back.
*big big smile*
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment