Now, it's Look Out Point turn.
Bf has always wanted to go here, so finally we managed to go although i was super duper tired on that day.
Mr. Chucky was the driver.
=)
Bf has always wanted to go here, so finally we managed to go although i was super duper tired on that day.
Mr. Chucky was the driver.
=)
Feel like as i'm on top of the world. Hehe.
I guess if i used my Fujifilm to take this, it would end up a piece of shit.
After some adjustments on bf's new bought baby, finally he could set a mode that was able to capture CLEAR picture. LOL.
Ooooppppssss, sorry babe.
I guess if i used my Fujifilm to take this, it would end up a piece of shit.
After some adjustments on bf's new bought baby, finally he could set a mode that was able to capture CLEAR picture. LOL.
Ooooppppssss, sorry babe.
I wondered why the pic was so bluish.
And seriously, the dishes @ Panorama Restaurant wasn't so nice.
But if you want to have the nicest view, climb up there. I'm guarantee you won't regret.
But only order drinks will do.
=p
And seriously, the dishes @ Panorama Restaurant wasn't so nice.
But if you want to have the nicest view, climb up there. I'm guarantee you won't regret.
But only order drinks will do.
=p
For me, this tasted okay lahhh. xD
OMG! I'm totally speechless.
Bf said, this was the best pic of the day. -.-
Naaahhhhh, have a normal one la.
:)
:)
Mr. Chucky & Mr. Thong, the gays!
Had the longest roti @ Kayu before heading back to Nilai.
A nice trip to Look Out Point.
We shall go again.
:)
A nice trip to Look Out Point.
We shall go again.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment