Quote of the Dayyy :)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Outing with Belovedssss. ♥

Trying to blog as long as possible. >.<
Daddy and Mummy came to find me yesterday. Cool eh~ I actually just went back last week. I know Mummy misses me loads. :D
We went to Malacca after that. I don't like going to Malacca during public holiday. I hate traffic jam seriously. =(
Btw, visiting there should be always an enjoyable one. =)

They're cute.
Aren't they? XD


Went to hunt for clothes right after we finished our lunch.
Mummy spent the most on me.
2 formal tops, 1 skirt, 1 polo T, 1 singlet, 1 pair of sandals.
I never realized I've bought so many and spent so much. Sorry Mummy. :(
Btw there's Padini Sales. Girls, time to go to shop for it lor~ :D

First time went into Baba Nyonya's restaurant after having visited Malacca for N times.
It's a good start. Hoho~


The dishes suit me seriously. Idk why I had big appetite for the meal.
Nice one. ♥


This is what I like the most. =)


Harmony enough right? Haha~
I never noticed it until I captured the photo.
Miss Winnaa is so "summer". Xixi ^^


Looking at the menu is it? Hmmm.


I love the lamp. I love the design.


So now, let's go Jonker jalan jalan~


Mummy said "they" looked like one family. Haha~
*Laugh out loud


Try to stand at roadside and eat. It's nice. :)
Agree with me?


Daddy bought this KUIH LOBAK. But... Tasted sucks.


Even children also busy doing business.
Should really learn from them.


Woots~
I actually wanna take this photo from his back. But Daddy asked me to take from in front and he went to ask for this guy's permission. Lolx~ How cute is my Daddy. ♥
I admire him! XD


I'm tired! Gonna search for information for my MPW group assignment.
IDK what Malaysian Studies for...?
Signing off. Am going to change a new layout soon.
Stay tuned...

No comments: