Quote of the Dayyy :)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lack of...


Too lazy to update recently. Life gets so bored over here. Attending classes as usual. Have been attending classes for 3 weeks. Stepping into week 4, time really flies. I wish time can just slow down. I want everything to be done at slower pace though it sounds impossible.

Skipped my MPW class today. First time wei~ Was not proud of it.
8am alarm rang, closed it and got up at 9.05am in the end. Slap me please. Shouldn't have overslept.
Quickly text kelly. Asked her to sign attendance for me. And god bless there was no quiz today. Or else I'm going to slap myself with real hard.
Thanks kelly btw. =)

Had a nice bbq with Marketing Team. Again, too lazy to upload the photos here. XD
They're just way too CUTE! Haha~
Awesome + Friendly + Playful + Childish = CUTE

Alright, too sleepy to continue. Lack of sleep seriously. Off to bed soon. Nice day ahead. :)


My hardworks will pay off someday♥

No comments: