Quote of the Dayyy :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Not that bad tho :)

No pictures ahead, just words.


Too lazy to change my blog layout, sorry to disappoint you guys. Am going to change soon. :)

Had my 3 hours Mathematics class today. Ain't a good day I must say. My brain used to be that dumb. :(
Did the exercises together with Kelly. And we kept saying "crazy" in Mandarin. XD And you guys know what? We're too clever, I suppose. We straight away jumped to the final part and did all the questions. And after that I realized the front parts aren't that easy. So should I call ourselves as Smartie? Hehe~
Okay, laugh as hard as you can. I thought the front parts supposed to be the basic. =(

Inti's cafeteria is sucks. I can hardly find some delicious food there. They say the chicken rice isn't bad. Kay lar, I agreed. Other than that...?
Everyday is like... When we reach there, "what you want to eat?" this will be the first question that we will be asking each other. WTH is that. Meal time shouldn't be like that. Should be enjoyable. =p

Assignments, quiz, test ahead. :(((
Busy life ahead. :(((
Again, live life to the fullest. As we will never know what is going to happen tomorrow right?
Trying hard to cheer myself up. And to cheer people around me up too. I love to see them smiling everyday. Just a simple smile will do. :)


Craving for movie and outingssss...

No comments: