Saw this? Haha~I'm the second from right. With my cousins.
Brother feeling too free and scanned those old photos. We laughed non-stop when looking at the pic. XD
I'm ♥-ing it. No doubt.


I love Christmas. ♥Don't ask me why. I'm seeking the answer too. :D
Maybe I should be born on 25 December.
I love SNOW. ♥
Classes start at 2pm. Our Basic Computing's lecturer broke her arm and is on MC for 2 weeks.
Means we are going to have replacement classes. Ish! :(
Washed my clothes. Hands are getting rougher. I don't like it! Heaps!
Should buy a bottle of hand lotion for myself. Hmmm...
Realised that I've changed 180 degree after I came here. Is it for the better or worse?
Reached the turning point finally. God bless~
16 June is coming, I should make up my mind fast...
Means we are going to have replacement classes. Ish! :(
Washed my clothes. Hands are getting rougher. I don't like it! Heaps!
Should buy a bottle of hand lotion for myself. Hmmm...
Realised that I've changed 180 degree after I came here. Is it for the better or worse?
Reached the turning point finally. God bless~
16 June is coming, I should make up my mind fast...

No comments:
Post a Comment