Quote of the Dayyy :)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reached.♥

Reached my hometown safely at 3.30pm. There was traffic jam. God bless it was not a heavy one. XD

Thanks Director for fetching me to Seremban Terminal 2. Reached there at about 10am. Since it was still darn early (my bus was at 11.30am), we decided to hunt for food, both of us hadn't taken our breakfast. He said wanted to try the dim sum there. I forgot the restaurant's name. The dim sum wasn't nice though. >.<

Got into the bus at 11am. I waited in the bus for one hour. You got me? My bus was supposed to depart at 11.30am. But the driver only came in at 12pm. Guess they should really improve their punctuality. I hate people who are not punctual! Except with acceptable reasons. =)

Kelly text me to be careful. How sweet she is. I can't find any reasons for not loving her. Geez.
And without her, I can't even go back to hometown. Guess how important she is to me? Lolx~
*Kelly, don't doubt my love for you. Hehe.

Will be attending the gathering tonight. Going to meet my hometown's friends. Did they change? Hoho. I didn't meet them for almost a month. Wait for me guys~

Home is always the sweetest place.


No comments: