Quote of the Dayyy :)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

L.O.V.E


Love is just a four letters word right?
What is true love? Will true love never end? Will true love stay until the end of the day?
Came across this word for so many times, yet I'm still wondering is it really exist? I guess so right. Indeed, there are cases where true love do exist.
My hometown friends are so concern about my love life. Haha. They asked me to find one in inti. Gosh! So easy to find meh? Lols. Is it really that hard to believe I'm single now?
Again, study is my priority. I want to achieve the best, I hope to achieve the best, I wish I can achieve the best.
So, love will still in my second place. XD
You know~ When we take something for granted, we will get hurt when we lose it. Real pain. Whatever decision we make, just expect for the worst.
Don't know what am I talking also. Alright, just stop the craps. >.<

Let me introduce a pretty girl to you all. Haha.
Kelly, my dearest pretty classmate. She's so cute. Laugh non-stop. :)
I'm not advertising her ya. Just to introduce. :D
*I love this pic much!!!*

No comments: