Quote of the Dayyy :)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back to INTI.

拿起背包,再次流浪。

Reached INTI at 10.30am.

Back to this "isolated" place again. Alright, Nilai isn't an isolated place, just lack of entertainment. XD

Sleeping for whole day once got back to hometown. My own double bed is still the best. I miss it much!!! Surrounded by pillows, this is enough to make my day. I used to spend my day more on lovely bed rather than sitting in front of tv watching advertisement. =)

I've brought my study mood back! Gratz~ I just need study mood. Going to print out all the notes. Geezzzz... As I promised mummy, I will study hard. :D

Mummy told me something which touched my heart. After she sent me here, when she stepped into my room, she cried for the whole night. I feel so sorry for leaving her. We used to chat non-stop like sisters. She used to complain to me about her work. She used to joke with me. But now her only daughter is leaving her alone. T^T
Mummy, must be tough and take good care!

Wohoo~ It's lunch time now. Who wants to have a lovely meal with me?


Weather is freaking hot...

No comments: