"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."Sometimes life gets so frustrated until you can't speak on your own view.
In this case, I believe that BE WHO YOU ARE is the best way to pamper yourself.
In this case, I believe that BE WHO YOU ARE is the best way to pamper yourself.
Kicked myself off the bed at 10.30am. Quite early I tell you. As I usually woke up at 11am.*No offence
School days weren't that enjoyable last time. We had to wake up at so so early. And everytime was an unwilling one. To make matter worse, we off to bed at late night. Rushed for homework, peka, folio and etc. So I really appreciate the schoolless moments now. *winks
Late night sleep is taking me a toll now. I tried to sleep earlier for the past few days. But was just lying on bed counting twinkle twinkle little star. Any effective way to cure insomnia? Or just to sleep earlier. Need it urgently. >.<
WTH. May is coming. Now I realized, time flies really fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment