Quote of the Dayyy :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Proud Proud :)

Let's Cheers...


Darlings, I'm back with my blogging mood. Welcome me please. XD
Had a nice outing with shini and wvin last Friday. I'm sorry that no pictures were taken.
Alright, I'm kinda lazy to elaborate more. For more details, can refer to wvin's blog ya. =p
She said she's a bad girl that always hang out with friends. Then I asked her, "is this mean that I'm a very very bad girl?" Lolx. I used to hang out with friends. So, I'm a BAD girl.
No friends no life. *winks*

Can somebody tell me the exact date of the release of JPA's scholarship result? I'm wondering. Tell me is it 12nd of May?
Craving for that seriously. I don't want to step into INTI's gate alone.
Though I'm alone too if I get the scholarship. But at least... The feeling is different right?
Please bear with my sampat-ness. I'm used to be. *laughs

A funny conversation between Mummy and I:

Me : Why so many things to pack lahh. Go study only mah.

Mummy : Later if you get JPA, mahh no need pack lorr.
Me : JPA also have to pack mah, if not go study with empty hands?
Mummy : The feelings of packing different that time.
Me : .........


I want to go for movie! I never stepped into cinema for almost...? A month or two months?
OMG! I couldn't believe it. Our sucky yucky BIG CINEMA is showing ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON, CLASH OF THE TITANS and etc.
Laugh at me. I didn't have the chance to watch them.
Mummy definitely won't accompany me for that, and friends seem like having no movie spree. @@
It's kinda weird if I go to cinema alone hor? Aiks. :(

Okay, stop here lor. A longer post this time. I'm really proud of myself. *hands clap
Promise will update more often. Erm... Once a week at least? XD
Bye all. Have a nice day. :D

No comments: