Quote of the Dayyy :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pissed off!

Warning! Get out of my life!


I realized that there are many stalkers around nowadays. They seem like so free following people everyday. People doing what, going where, they knew. WTF!

I've encountered few times. When I was back from somewhere, a column pop out : "Just now you at XXX ar?" Gosh! What happened to the society? They are completely strangers to me. Maybe I should really pay attention to my surrounding next time while I'm driving.
How terrible is the world...

Sorry, I'm gonna be rude now.

"Fabregas", see this please!
You better get out of my life. Don't ever try to pollute my blog. Warn you seriously.
Brave enough, leave your name!
Don't force me to set my blog private, as it's not worth to do so. NOT FOR YOU!!!
Leave now and a BIG THANK YOU for you!

No comments: