Quote of the Dayyy :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Septemberrrr ♥


Alright, let's welcome the month of September. My long long waited month. It's September baby :) ♥

Finished my MGT test 2 today. Kinda confident with the test this time. Maybe i put a little bit more efforts compared to test 1. I guess. =)
Whatever it is, i just know home sweet home is waiting for me. I miss home sooooo badly. Serious homesick. I'm coming to you, just wait for me patiently. Mummy is gonna welcome my royal arrival. ♥

Let's make a review of the month of August.

Test - Done
Assignments - Done
Cut down on supper - In progress
Spend less on shopping - In progress (feel like shopping again :p)
Spend less on food - In progress (can't live without food)
Cut down on the use of hair dryer - Succeed ^^
Less nap, sleep early - Succeed


At least i did something in August. :)
Has been 3 months+ i'm here. Have to agree that time really flies. Passed half of my semester. =)

September, a month full of joy, a lovely month.
Live life to the fullest! ♥

No comments: