I'm home!
Back to my home sweet home after a month. Brought a big surprise for mummy, and mummy has a surprise for me too. I love you MUMMY! =)
1U on Saturday was fun. ♥
Watched Piranha and Going The Distance with boyf. Two movies again. He called it as movie marathon, so cuteeee. :D
Piranha was nice and Going The Distance was awesome. Haha.
I shouted non-stop when watching Piranha. Too bloody and geli wei~
I complained to boyf that he should bring me for that movie after our meal. Too geli le larhhh. Adui. =p
Going The Distance was awesomeeeee. They used too much of f**k in the movie. LOL~
Long distance relationship isn't a problem if you can handle it well. Distance shouldn't be a barrier in love. Not really sure how true is this statement, but at least i'm doing great with boyf. ♥
My dearest old man, i do appreciate everything you have done for me. I was sooooooo happy to tell Mummy this afternoon. We will be blessed. ♥
Back to my home sweet home after a month. Brought a big surprise for mummy, and mummy has a surprise for me too. I love you MUMMY! =)
1U on Saturday was fun. ♥
Watched Piranha and Going The Distance with boyf. Two movies again. He called it as movie marathon, so cuteeee. :D
Piranha was nice and Going The Distance was awesome. Haha.
I shouted non-stop when watching Piranha. Too bloody and geli wei~
I complained to boyf that he should bring me for that movie after our meal. Too geli le larhhh. Adui. =p
Going The Distance was awesomeeeee. They used too much of f**k in the movie. LOL~
Long distance relationship isn't a problem if you can handle it well. Distance shouldn't be a barrier in love. Not really sure how true is this statement, but at least i'm doing great with boyf. ♥
My dearest old man, i do appreciate everything you have done for me. I was sooooooo happy to tell Mummy this afternoon. We will be blessed. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment