Stupid hostel and broadband line have caused me to lose my passion for blogging.
I got lots of pic to upload, lots of words to say. But thanks to the damnable line lorh. -.-
I like to use "stupid" recently, credits to Evonne. Teheee. :D
Nvm, just accept the fact that the line is super duper slow.
"Don't expect so much from Inti." This is what he used to tell me. Lol.
Spent a great day with him and the gang on 4-8-2010.
Watched SALT and INCEPTION on the same day. I wondered my mind can interpret so much of things at the same time or not. =)
I got lots of pic to upload, lots of words to say. But thanks to the damnable line lorh. -.-
I like to use "stupid" recently, credits to Evonne. Teheee. :D
Nvm, just accept the fact that the line is super duper slow.
"Don't expect so much from Inti." This is what he used to tell me. Lol.
Spent a great day with him and the gang on 4-8-2010.
Watched SALT and INCEPTION on the same day. I wondered my mind can interpret so much of things at the same time or not. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment