Quote of the Dayyy :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Craps

Seems like every of my previous posts was in a rush. Idk what am I busy with recently. Somehow the noob line caused me to lose my passion of blogging also, as I mentioned earlier.

Time flies, have been in Inti for 3 months, which I never realized until yesterday kx told me that he has been here for a month. Was wondering, what have I done in the past 3 months. Perhaps, it's not nothing. Study is still my priority to be here. Love comes after it, kc, u should know it. :D

I promised myself to change my attitude. My princess sickness is still loitering around me. I hate it to the max seriously. I actually don't mean to hurt you sometimes. I don't wanna say something which is so annoying to make you angry. I am not perfect. Somehow, jealousy is still with me whenever you mentioned her name. Idk what I jealous for. Heart just doesn't listen to me.
But you know, everything can be changed. Just for you =)


Degree students are going to end their finals, and my test 2 is coming. It's my turn to study.
Good luck everyone! ♥

No comments: