Quote of the Dayyy :)

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Alive!

Hi people, I opened the blog again. But sorry, it's in a messy. I have no time for it. Two tests were officially over. And few more tests are waiting for me. >.<

I've deleted all my previous posts except the few latest one. Idk why I wanted to do that. Maybe I just want to start a new life here. Everything new. Including my personality. I want to judge my personality from zero again. So everything is new for me now. =)

I know I've grown up. I know I shouldn't be that childish. I know I should have controlled my temper. I just need time to adopt.

Just a short update to keep my blog alive and to let you guys know that my blog still exists in this small corner of the world. Will try to update tomorrow.

Feeling dizzy~ Nights world. Nice day ahead. :)))

No comments: