Quote of the Dayyy :)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Just random.

I"m so so sorry to abandon my blog for days. A week? I suppose.
Am currently busy with assignment, event stuffs. All come at the wrong time. Gosh!
If you know me well, I don't like stressful life, though it's challenging.
We come college to enjoy, not to suffer. XD
p/s We are no more a college, but an International University. =)
Alright alright, pic above was taken in class. [obviously]
I realized that Kelly likes to take down every pic that is funny, memorable. Erm, every little things in her life...? It's good, keep it up. Hahahahaha~

This is what we ate in the class. I forgot whose 'fish' is this. *laughs
We often starving in the class. Our stomach often singing in class. Sandwiches are the best company of ours for most of the time. Including all these snacks. :D

A bottle of water is definitely not enough for me. I drink a lot. Kelly used to call me "the-often-pee girl". =.=

I somehow find life in Uni is interesting, yet it's tiring. And the distance from our hostel to the campus is really long. Never ever leave your homework in your room. I tried it once. It's really tiring wei~ Rushed back just to take a paper. OMG!

May not update that often. 2 tests in the following week. FML.
I want to score well seriously. God bless~

No comments: