Quote of the Dayyy :)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stepping into it.


Alright, I'm here to blog. It's quite late actually. I just get myself prepared to bed. But wish to blog about my day before going to bed. =)

Attended the last day of orientation. I should join them earlier. Activities were well organized. Everything was just fun!
Get to know new friends there. It's really a lot in just a day. They are friendly by the way. I haven't met any bananas yet. :D

Activities ended at 12a.m. Gosh, it's late I tell you. The schedule there was written 10p.m. Then my team's leader suggested to yam cha after that. So, we walked out of campus. Walking, walking and walking. Finally we were there at the mamak store. I think it's about 10 min journey. Guess so. Crowded with intians as tomorrow is a holiday right. XD
p/s mamak workers are so friendly.

Roommate has back to her hometown. Tonight I can really sleep comfortably. Erm, as you know, it's hard to share a room with another person when you already get used to sleep alone. I still prefer alone. So that nobody can see my sleeping pose. Isn't nice lor. Hehe.

Missed Thomas Cup semi match with China. Watched a while when having dinner just now. Daddy called me and told me that Lee Chong Wei's losing. Lolx.

Less to elaborate. Will be heading to Putrajaya later at 10a.m. Better get some sleep now. @@
Nitez world. :)

Finding college's life is enjoyable.

No comments: