Quote of the Dayyy :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life's going on.

Hey guys out there! I'm here again. =p

Ish... Really gonna improve my speaking la. Since I came here, everything is in English. And you know lor~ My speaking tak boleh pakai one. Maybe simple words OKAY lar. But X bombastic words. XD

Nilai's life is bored to tears I must say. Indeed, a very good environment to study with no distractions. Hey, I come here to study right? :D

Giant is the only place we can hang out. And I went there for two times within a week. Gratz~ Hoho.
Will try Mcd delivery soon. =)

Classes started. First week is really great. No teaching, just introduction. And 2 hours classes were actually 1 hour class.
Had great moments with them. Some even more sampat than I am. OMG! Lolx. I'm not talkative anymore. Yeah~

My friends during orientation.
Photo taken at Alamanda, Putrajaya~
Two from Sitiawan and another three from Pahang.


She's cute I must say! Cute Evelyn~


A guy from JB~


Prettie from Seremban~


Another prettie from Seremban~ They actually came to my room this morning.
I had my first two guests. :)


Well, there's basically how my life's going on over here. Enjoyable as no assignments yet. Stressful as assignments are waiving to me.
Are my hometown's friends fine too? How's their lives now?
Best of luck to them~Live life to the fullest~


Today was a fairy tale...

No comments: