Had our very last 5sc1~2009 gathering at Mcd on Friday night.
Loads of fun, chat and laughter. They have come and gone. I know I'm gonna miss them, heaps.
5 years of school life together has ended in such a beautiful way.
Nope! It's not the end, it's a new beginning of our live-long friendship.
Loads of fun, chat and laughter. They have come and gone. I know I'm gonna miss them, heaps.
5 years of school life together has ended in such a beautiful way.
Nope! It's not the end, it's a new beginning of our live-long friendship.
♥
Especially for Wei Qi, Shi Ni and Vin Mun.
My best sisters ever.
Though we may be differ in opinions for times, but without arguments, our friendship will not grow that strong.
It's simply because we care for each other more than each and every of us hopes for. =)
Will be sisters of mine always and forever. ♥
请不要让距离成为友情变质的借口,不管距离有多远,生活有多忙碌,只要心还在,我们将会是永远的姐妹。
曾经一起嘻哈,哭泣的日子,都把它放在心里。它将会是我们最美好的回忆。
当你遇到挫折时,打开我们的照片,看一看,还有我们在支持你。所以不管遇到什么困难,都不要轻易放弃。
不要为我们的离开而难过,因为我始终相信离开是为了下一次的相聚。
很感谢你们这五年的陪伴。因为你们,我的中学生涯变得多姿多彩。也因为你们,我懂得了什么是友情。
不知道以后开心时,要找谁一起分享。伤心时,要找谁诉苦。
是你们教会我要坚强,所以我还需要你们继续给我支持。
好想再见见你们,放声大哭。
我是真的很舍不得你们。:(
保重!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment