At this time, I don't hope my name is in the form6 list.Heard that, those whose name is in the list, are those who didn't get matriculation or JPA's offer.
Should I sigh with desperation, or should I continue to hope for miracle?
Yup! I choose the latter. I'm hoping for miracle. I ain't giving up.
JPA is actually like a gamble, whether you win, or you lose. It's all about luck. It's all or nothing.
Lord, perhaps you can really hear me, as I need luck so much. :)
I don't put much hope on it, but I know Mummy's certainly begging for it.
Feel so sorry for Mummy if I don't get it. *sigh
Promise Mummy will study hard in my accountancy course next time. After I get my ACCA, will sponsor them for world-traveling. Give Mummy my word. But only after my salary is above 10k okay? =p
I've always been telling Mummy to be satisfied as she got a son as engineer and a daughter as accountant next time.*laughs
Accountant is always better than a lawyer. I suppose.
Please don't correct me for a chartered accountant's salary is definitely enough to make my living a comfortable one. Perhaps, a luxurious one? Alright, I'm easy to be satisfied. :)
I love amount more than laws...?
No comments:
Post a Comment