I had been complaining about the boring break at home.
Indeed, it wasn't.
Spent my last week of holiday @ Kuantan, bf's hometown.
:)
Indeed, it wasn't.
Spent my last week of holiday @ Kuantan, bf's hometown.
:)
I super like this.
*thumbs up*
*thumbs up*
Idk what was i looking?!
This is the reason why i love DSLR so much. =)
Bf said sue ann without face is super pretty.
*laugh out loud*
Bf said sue ann without face is super pretty.
*laugh out loud*
Love is in the air.
♥
♥
Tadaahhhhhh~
The doggie is very sad.
:(
:(
And lastly, having Sundae at the beach.
I might have missed a lot of pictures here. The nice place, the nice food, and the nice people.
Bf's family is super friendly. Thanks bf for the trip and aunty for buying me a Levis Jeans.
Appreciate it much much.
♥
I might have missed a lot of pictures here. The nice place, the nice food, and the nice people.
Bf's family is super friendly. Thanks bf for the trip and aunty for buying me a Levis Jeans.
Appreciate it much much.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment