Quote of the Dayyy :)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Part II - China - Shenzhen

China, here we come :)
Our first destination would be Shenzhen.
Took 2 hours train to reach Shenzhen from HK. I realized that China people are so lack of manners. They won't give their seats to the elderly. So sad. :(

世界之窗 - translated into "Window of the World".
:D
We've come to 100 over countries. See the Paris Tower?
Yeappp, we were at Paris. XD





I have to say that they are so real!

Couldn't see myself. O.o



The camel :)

The cousin sisters :D

Finally four of us. We could hardly take a pic of 4. -.-
And yeah! I love the waterfall!





The sisters!







I have pretty aunty i must say :DDD



And the cute mummy :D

Waiting for someone. Seems so emo.
LOL.

I bet daddy will love this!
Daddy the plant lover.

Got a name for the thingy behind me. But i forgot.
XD

Lastly, mummy again!


Next post - Guangzhou.
Stay tuned!

No comments: