Hey hey, Baskin Robbins. Woots~ My favourite. Haha.
Darling treated me this. He likes to treat me eat ice cream. Wonder why. Try to make me fatter? Hmmm. Bad bad huh. Keep feeding me non-stop. =)
Second chocolate I received from him. :)
He told me everytime he sees chocolate, he will tend to buy it.
Crazy, insane, or too rich...? Chocolate isn't cheap right? Especially yummy one. Hehe.
Indeed, chocolate makes people feel better and happier. I eat chocolate and ice cream when I'm feeling down. Both also added calories into my body. >.<
Btw, 吃冰淇淋是世界上最幸福的事. ^^
Agree with me please. :D
Dinner with my two 38 ex-classmates these few days. And kx keeps talking craps. Lol.
We sat at the shop and talked for 2 hours. It's just for dinner. Not yam cha. @@
No no~ I didn't talk. He was the one kept talking.
Will have my Business Studies Test 2 another 1 more week. Idk what to do now except study for it. Looking at the notes and they make me feel sleepy. This caused me to take nap and suffer from bad insomnia at night.
Fyi, I slept at 5am last night due to insomnia. Omg. Seriously taking my good mood away. I don't have good mood if I don't get enough sleep. :p
Hoho. So excited to blog. The Inti Corporate line is super super fast now. Finished two episodes of drama using pps just now. And I think I'm gonna off to shower now.
Bye everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment