Quote of the Dayyy :)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Faith ♥

Watched the movie at Puchong IOI.
I ♥ Lee Hom.




Went to Sense Cafe after the movie. Enjoyed the environment and the songs.
Right here waiting ♥





It just left me with a nice feeling. ♥



I forgot the name for this dessert. Mango something. :D


My beloved Mocha~











Hmmm~ Enjoying the drink. :)


Not to forget the photo of us. =)
He always complain that we have too few photos. -.-


Simply loving it. ♥


He's enjoying the wedges.


Playing with his little samsung. XD
See, he used to ignore me. >.<


I was forced to take this photo~!!!
As he talked something that made me to faint. :)))


Promise to let me be your model after you buy your DSLR ya.
Though I'm not pretty. :D


Alright, acting cute and innocent. Tehee. =)





See, he's stealing my drink. Bad bad. :DDD
Btw, you attracted me. =)
And he bought me a Sundae cone with chocolate top when we were heading back. ♥



I know you will take good care of yourself. Promise me you will.
We are not apart from each other, as fate brought us together and we will hold tight each other's hand. I want to write our love story as interesting as possible. ♥
You gave me the feeling of first love. You made me feel that I am loved. You made me become the most blissful girl. Everything you do, the priority will still be reserved for me. Pamper me when necessary, nag me when I do something wrongly, saying fact to me instead of sweet words. These prove that our love is not blind.
48 days, I gained more than what I've expected. I dropped my tears when I was telling you my past, dropped for the second time when I got jealous, dropped for the third time on your leaving for internship. I was once doubted your love to me. And I was once doubted my love to you too. Faith saved our love. It is helping our love to stand strong. I have faith on you. You're the person I trust the most. I'm not a perfect girl and you're not a perfect guy. So let us make the love perfect.
Please take very good care and do miss me. I'm not requesting for every second but 1/4 of your time. A short phone call per day is more than enough. You know I'm an understanding gf right. :D


Sorry for being emo with no reason sometimes. And I know I disappointed you today. Let me pass the night alone. I really scared that I will cry again in front of you. Just feel like keeping my strong feeling of missing in my heart. Deep in my heart.

Sorry for every mistake I've done and I love you. It's not just by words. ♥

No comments: