
Too bad there's no place to view sunrise in Nilai. I want to sit at the beach and watch sunrise together with the loved one. Alright, it's another little dream of mine. =)
Watched a football match yesterday. Final is on Monday, which means Sunday night. But there are 3 tests on Monday. Should we go for the worldcup? It's only once every four years wei~
fan~fan~fan~
Btw wish me good luck in all my tests. I will try to study hard. :D
Want to finish all my tests ASAP. 2 weeks break is waiting for me. I can't wait to go home now. It's been 1 month since my last trip back to hometown. I miss home. =(
Holiday is for me to save or waste $$? Supposed to save right. But my shopping mood is on again. I'm craving for shopping. I want to go shopping. But I don't like to let my shopping spree controlled by $$. Any ways to earn extra pocket money? (only through legal ways okay) :)
We're writing the story as interesting as possible...
No comments:
Post a Comment