Quote of the Dayyy :)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lovestory♥

Alright, this is us. =)
Everybody is busy discussing about Sue Ann's bf right. I will announce myself this time.
Is it really too fast for me to accept another relationship? My appearance had actually caused him to make a very important decision. To be honest, I'm feeling guilty until now. Idk why, the feeling just came to me. But I promised myself I won't make any decision that will make me regret anymore. So, I know it's the right choice.

*is the luckiest man in the world~!! i got ♥Heng Sue Ann♥ as my Girlfriend~!! I love you~! ♥ :)*

This was what I saw once I opened my FB profile page. Darling~How sweet you are. :)
This is enough to prove my decision right. I appreciate everything he did for me, and the same goes to him.



No comments: